Houston Dermatology Group adding Dermatopathologist
Located in a beautiful suburb of Houston, this Dermatology Practice is adding a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist who is fellowship trained in Dermatopathology to bring all of their dermpath in house! Join a modern practice offering an excellent opportunity for a physician committed to quality of care.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
Ready to learn more? Contact Michelle Sullentrup at (636) 239-1787 Ext. 2, or email your confidential CV to michelle@myDermRecruiter.com
- Perform ALL Dermpath for entire practice, see general Dermatology patients as needed on a minimal basis
- Modern office; fully equipped with experienced and trained staff for support
- CLIA Certified Lab is already in place but ready for any of your suggested improvements or updates
- Generous salary as well as bonus plan based on percentage of collections
- Full Benefits, paid time off, paid malpractice, paid CME, paid relocation and more!
- Located in Harris County of Texas in an affluent community known as Cypress. Ranked amongst the top 50 highest income earning areas in the United States. The main attribute of this region is that the northeastern part is mostly covered with trees and forest whereas the south east region is grassy and has ranch land. The beautiful scenery of tons of live oaks and post oaks spread throughout this region gives Cypress a charming quality. The weather throughout the year is usually hot and humid with mild winters.
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 2
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new Career Opportunity or need to recruit a provider to your practice, we can help! View more Dermatology Jobs nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn