Arkansas Group adding General Dermatologist with Mohs Fellowship
Job ID #10802686
* One hour from Memphis, TN , located in beautiful Jonesboro *
Take over a booming practice in northeast Arkansas for prestigious medical group, offering a highly competitive base salary plus generous production based bonus structure. Practice General Dermatology 2 days a week and MOHS Surgery 3 days a week!
For confidential consideration, email David Dickens at David@myDermRecruiter.com or call direct to (530)329-6179
- Earn a highly lucrative total compensation - well over national average! Not a "typical" opportunity!
- Full benefits, including health, life, dental, std/ltd, paid time off, and more!
- Be supported by a skilled Dermatology Mid-Level and fully trained support staff ready for you to take over asap!
- Beautiful, modern and well equipped office space and certified Mohs Lab
- EMR is EPIC
- Practice is EXTREMELY BUSY
- Walk in to full schedule of general derm 2 days a week and Mohs Surgery 3 days a week from DAY ONE!
- MUST be Fellowship Trained in Mohs Surgery ; position available for a 100% general dermatologist in addition to this opening for the same group
- Community has local population of over 75K plus huge catchment area, relying on this hospital system to provide top quality dermatologic care
Not looking for a position in Arkansas? No problem! myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation. Whether you are seeking a new career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view Dermatology Jobs across the country!