Illinois Dermatology Group seeking experienced Aesthetician
Located in Northbrook Illinois, 30 minutes from Chicago.
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an experienced Aesthetician to join our outstanding client, a well-established highend dermatology practice in the Northshore area (Northbrook/Deerfield/Glenview/lake forest) is looking for a very experienced, high producing, licensed Aesthetician to join our team for a full time role. We are looking for an exceptional individual who is a self-starter, very team oriented, highly professional, goal oriented, outstanding clinical skills, and who has experience with sales and customer service. The practice has been around for over 35 years with an affluent, loyal, educated patient base. The Clinicians are recognized as providing “best-in-class” care with a personal touch and the practice has over a 98% patient satisfaction rating.
The position represents a unique opportunity to be a part of developing a top notch cosmetic practice in a highly professional, well established dermatology practice with an existing, loyal patient base. There is the potential for an experienced, talented, “go-getter” Aesthetician to cultivate a high volume, high end practice.
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
Ideal relevant experience includes: Facials, Waxing, Microdermabrasion, Peels, Microneedling, Dermaplaning, Laser Hair Removal, and experience with consultations including, Anti-aging, Acne, Make up, Skin care, Fillers and Botox.
- Active Illinois license required (IDPR)
- Minimum of 4 years of Aesthetics experience including providing consultations is required
- Able to work weekend and evening hours
- Friendly, outgoing, and polite with excellent interpersonal skills
- Always maintain professionalism, diplomacy, and discretion
- On time for their shifts and for client appointments
- Top notch clinical skills
- Knowledge of appropriate products for different skin types and ability to sell packages and retail products
- Maintain cleanliness of treatment room and equipment
- Excellent time management, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Experience with Lasers preferred but not required
- Excellent references required
Please submit your resume if you have the above qualifications to email@example.com. No calls, emails only.
Ms. Jessica Dickens
Social Media Consultant
P:636-239-1787 ext. 6