Coos Bay, Oregon
** Open to Mohs/General Dermatology **
is representing a very successful Dermatology practice in Coos Bay, Oregon. Group is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist (or Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon wanting to do some General Dermatology). Mohs has the potential to grow substantially to get you where you want to be. Very collegial and welcoming group. This group is looking for the perfect candidate to grow this established practice. Live where you work and love where you live.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Highly successful practice with huge patient demand
- Work full-time, 4 days/week
- Enjoy practicing general and surgical dermatology (or Mohs/General Dermatology)
- Experienced and trained administrative and support staff (2-3) to keep you efficient and on time
- Academic affiliation
- No mid level supervision required
- Highly competitive salary plus percentage of collections, guarantee first year!
- Full benefits package including malpractice, 401K and 27 days paid time off
- Relocation assistance
Beautiful Pacific Shoreline. This location is the medical hub for the Southern Oregon Coast and a recreational dream for the outdoor enthusiast with fishing, clamming, bird watching, whale watching, photography and cycling.
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Extension 1.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 1
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com