Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon Opportunity in Indiana
** Part-Time, 100% Mohs or Full-Time, Mohs/General Dermatology **
Excellent opportunity in Fort Wayne, Indiana for a Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon. Group is open to a candidate wanting part-time (100% Mohs) or full-time (2 days Mohs/2 days General Dermatology, initially). Privately owned group with ownership opportunity. High functioning management team with a practice that is thriving. Group currently has one Mohs Surgeon on staff for you to collaborate with.
- Candidate must be Fellow Trained Mohs Surgeon
- See patients part-time for Mohs only or full-time for Mohs/General Dermatology
- Starting case volume for Mohs is 500/yr but group is expecting volume to grow fast
- Excellent internal referral base
- PARTNERSHIP opportunity after only one year of service
- Highly competitive salary
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, company matched 401K, disability, life, malpractice, CME and more
Location is great for fitness enthusiasts who like to run marathons, enjoy baseball, soccer, cycling and more. Low cost of living area.
For further information, please contact Terry Ferguson at 636.239.1787, Ext. 110
or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 110