NEW JERSEY Dermatology Private Practice adding Medical Dermatologist
*Located in Princeton NJ, 45 minutes to Philadelphia & 1 hour from New York*
is partnering with our client in New Jersey to find a Board Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologist immediately! Physician-owned, private practice has 4 clinic locations, with a well-established brand over the last 3 decades, and a loyal patient base. Continued growth keeps providers busy - from Day 1.
Real-deal, highly lucrative compensation model. The opening is due to physician retirement, not turnover. They are growing rapidly and need your help.
- Focus in General, Medical Dermatology
- Receive a Base Salary in your first year + second year plus a highly competitive % of collections.
- Additional GENEROUS compensation for providers willing to oversee mid-levels - but mid-level supervision is NOT required
- Work a flexible schedule of 3-6 days a week, your choice!
- Four (4) office locations, can choose where you work - in several or have 1 home-base. Each office in 10 miles apart.
- Providers see an average of 30-35 patients/day. However, providers can choose to see more.
- At full-production, the provider will have access to 2 experienced MAs, up to 3 MAs for a higher patient base
- EMA for EMR
- Full benefits including paid malpractice, medical, dental, vision, 401K + matching, paid time off, paid CME and more!
- Long term, excellent reputation of this practice keeps doctors busy and they need your help to care for the growing demands of this community!
All inquiries are confidential! For further details, contact Kathleen Tait
at 636.239.1787 Ext. 170.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636.239.1787 Ext. 170