Northern Virginia Dermatology Practice adding Physician
** One hour to Washington, DC and Richmond, Virginia **
is actively interviewing Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologists for our client in Fredericksburg,Virginia. Join a well-established, family atmosphere private practice with easy commute to Washington, DC or Richmond, Virginia. Group is adding physician due to current provider wanting to slow down. Group is seeking a candidate that wants to involved in the community and live in the area. Group is currently booked out 6 months.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
Employment Benefits and Perks include:
- Full-Time, work 4 days/week
- Enjoy practicing general dermatology (and cosmetics, if interested)
- Provider will be assisted with 1-2 trained and experienced Medical Assistants
- See 30-40 patients/day
- Work at one location
- EMA EMR
- Partnership Opportunity
- Earn a very competitive base salary plus percentage of collections
- Full Benefits package for full-time including medical, dental, vision, life, CME, malpractice, 401K match (available in 30 days)
Located within close proximity to larger metro areas (1 hour from both Washington, DC and Richmond, Virginia) this area offers affordable housing prices with homes on acre(s) lots. Modern life with small town charm - beautiful place to raise a family and area has a great school system.
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Extension 1.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 1
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com