UTAH Dermatology Group adding Mohs Surgeon
* 83 miles from Salt Lake City *
is actively interviewing Board Certified/Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeons for our client in Logan, Utah. Very busy, well established and full-service practice in Utah. See patients for Mohs & General Dermatology. Dermatology private practice in beautiful Cache Valley. Family oriented group seeking a like-minded physician with exceptional patient care.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
Employment Benefits and Perks include:
- Full-Time opportunity, 4 days/week
- Work at 2 locations (1 hour drive)
- See patients for Mohs, 3 days/week and General Dermatology, 1 day/week
- Mohs cases 12-16 per day; General Dermatology 1 day/week (½ day clinic, ½ day excisions)
- Mohs lab on site
- Experienced and trained Histotech and support staff
- Practice has dedicated scheduling department for surgeries
- EMA EMR
- Group is affiliated with a residency program, candidate may supervise a resident
- Partnership track
- High Income Potential - salary is percentage of collections
- Full benefits package including malpractice, CME, health, dental/vision options, 401K match and more
Small town community. Location offers stunning views to scenic Logan Canyon and Green Canyon. Voted as one of the best places to raise a family.
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Extension 110.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 110
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com