Derm/DermPath Opportunity near Austin, TX
Job # 12062026
is representing an outstanding opportunity for a Board Certified Dermatologist/Fellowship Trained Dermatopathologist to join a very successful private practice near Austin, Texas. Candidate will perform 2-3 days Dermpath and 2-3 days seeing Dermatology patients. No path lab currently on site, but group plans to build one soon. Group offers excellent work/life balance.
- Evaluate surgical specimens to enable clinicians to best treat patients. 2-3 days/week
- Candidates MUST be both a Board Certified/Board Elgibile Dermatologist/completed Dermatopathology Fellowship
- Approximately 1000-1500 slides/month
- See patients for general dermatology, 2-3 days week
- Excellent compensation
- Full benefits including Health, 15 days PTO, 401K Match after one year, CME and dental/vision options
- Full-Time Opportunity, Monday-Thursday, 9-5 and Fridays 9-2. NO WEEKENDS!
- Work at two locations within close proximity (15 min drive)
- Established patient base - be busy on day one!
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to Robyn@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Robyn Stockhorst at 636-239-1787 ext. 5. All inquiries are confidential.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Direct: 636-239-1787 Ext. 5