New Jersey Dermatology Practice adding Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
** Only 60 miles from Philadelphia **
is representing an outstanding opportunity for a Certified Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner who is passionate about Dermatology to join our client in Linwood, New Jersey. Group is seeking an experienced Dermatology Physician Assistant to join their team. Private practice, very successful and collegial group. Practice is seeking a candidate that is a self-starter, motivated and team player. Group offers full range of dermatological services. Candidates will have 3-6 months of training with another provider before seeing patients on their own. Very welcoming and family-oriented group.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
Employment Benefits for full-time include:
- Flexible, part-time or full-time, 3-5 days/week, your choice!
- Enjoy seeing patients for general dermatology (cosmetics, if interested)
- Provider will have 1-3 Medical Assistants for support
- Work at 1-2 locations, within close proximity (30 minutes apart)
- EMA for EMR
- Earn a base salary for first two years, then base plus percentage of collections
- 401K match (after 1 year), health, AFLAC, CME, license fees and more
Candidates MUST have dermatology experience to be considered for this opportunity.
Great area to raise a family but still have the conveniences of larger cities nearby.
Please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 110.
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 110