COLORADO Dermatology Practice adding General Dermatologist
*15 minutes from University of Colorado at Boulder and 45 minutes from Colorado State University in nearby Fort Collins*
is representing an outstanding opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join a well established and collegial group of providers located near Boulder, Colorado. Cutting-edge practice offers medical/surgical dermatology, Mohs and Cosmetics as well as spa services. Established practice so you will be busy on day one.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Enjoy practicing medical/surgical dermatology (cosmetics is optional)
- Excellent, experienced support team will allow you to provide the best care possible in a comfortable, efficient and collegial environment. Each provider is assisted with 2 Medical Assistants
- Physician is provided the resources, flexibility and support to pursue individual interests such as aesthetics, clinical research and teaching
- Work 4 days/week at one location, possibly a second location occasionally
- Nextech EMR
- Flexible schedule
- Medical, dental, 401K
- Malpractice, CME, license fees
- 4 weeks PTO plus 2 weeks CME time and allowance
- Competitive compensation and bonus plan
- Partnership Opportunity
Colorado offers beautiful landscapes, ideal weather and numerous year-round outdoor activities such as skiing, hiking, cycling and rafting.
Please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Extension 1.
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 1