New York - Upstate Practice adding a Dermatology Physician
**Partnership opportunity in as little as 24 months! 3 hours north of NYC**
(Job ID: 12121223)
is exclusively representing an outstanding opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible General Dermatologist with interest in cosmetics (lasers and injections) to join a professional, growing and extremely reputable Dermatology PRIVATE PRACTICE near Albany, NY
. Candidate will be busy seeing patients from DAY ONE. Modern office and processes offer an outstanding patient experience. Physician is needed due to growth of practice and patient demand.
- Excellent work/life balance, work 4-5 days/week, your choice!
- Work at 1 office with excellent support from well trained staff
- See patients for medical, surgical and cosmetics while being fully supported by experienced nursing staff
- Excellent community reputation
- Be a partner in as little as 24 months!
- Lucrative compensation plan offering a competitive base salary plus production based incentives
- Superior benefits package including paid malpractice, paid relocation and SIGN ON BONUS
Albany, NY is the capital city of New York State. Downtown’s huge Empire State Plaza has reflecting pools, an art-filled underground shopping concourse and The Egg, a striking performing arts center. The plaza is bookended by the 1800s New York State Capitol and the New York State Museum, focusing on natural and cultural history. The Albany Institute of History and Art is famed for its Hudson River School paintings. This is a beautiful community to work and live in!
Please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 1
to learn more.
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 1