Connecticut Group adding Dermatologist/ Mohs Surgeon
Less than 2 hours from downtown NYC
, this PRIVATE PRACTICE offers an outstanding opportunity located near New Haven, CT. Qualified candidates must be residency trained in Dermatology with an accredited MOHS Fellowship.
Further highlights include:
- Perform MOHS Surgery and excisions at least 2 days a week from a new, modern, well-equipped office near New Haven, CT. Perform general dermatology services 2 additional days a week OR travel to an office about 45 minutes away for an additional 2 days of Mohs/Excisions. The practice is flexible for the right candidate.
- Position projected to lead to 100% Mohs within 1 year due to volume of general derm cases
- Excellent support staff in place with Dermatology specific EMR
- The approach of practice is to put patient care first by making you efficient and happy!
- Paid malpractice, paid tail coverage!
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and profit-sharing!
- Paid CME, Paid Vacation and more!
- Straightforward, reasonable and practical physician owners
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Kathleen directly at 636-239-1787, Extension 170.
Kathleen E. Tait
Physician Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636.239.1787 Ext. 170
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com