Connecticut Group adding Dermatologist/ Mohs Surgeon
Job ID: 12173474
Less than 2 hours from downtown NYC
, this PRIVATE PRACTICE offers an outstanding opportunity located near New Haven, CT. Qualified candidates must be residency trained in Dermatology with an accredited MOHS Fellowship.
Further highlights include:
- Perform MOHS Surgery and excisions at least 2 days a week from a new, modern, well equipped office near New Haven, CT. Perform general dermatology services 2 additional days a week OR travel to office about 45 minutes away for an additional 2 days of Mohs/Excisions. Practice is flexible for the right candidate.
- Position projected to lead to 100% Mohs within 1 year due to volume of general derm cases
- Excellent support staff in place with Dermatology specific EMR
- Approach of practice is to put patient care first by making you efficient and happy!
- Paid malpractice, paid tail coverage!
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and profit sharing!
- Paid CME, Paid Vacation and more!
- Straight forward, reasonable and practical physician owners
For further details, contact Michelle Sullentrup
at 636.221.7795 or Michelle@myDermRecruiter.com
Office: 636.239.1787 Ext. 2
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation.
Whether you are seeking a Dermatology Career or need to recruit a talented provider to your practice, we can help! Visit our website, and follow us on Facebook & Instagram for job updates! Or, register with our firm to receive job updates via email by texting the word SKIN to 484848
MyDermRecruiter / MyMDRecruiter
Office: (636) 239-1787
Cell: (636) 221-7795
Fax: (636) 216-8162
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a new career opportunity or need to add a talented provider to your practice, we can help! www.myDermRecruiter.com