Mohs Surgeon/ General Dermatologist Opportunity in Tallahassee, FL
Job # 12298604
is actively seeking a full-time, Board Certified/ Board Eligible Dermatology Physician/ Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon
to join our client near Tallahassee, Florida. See patients for Mohs/General Dermatology. This practice thrives as a positive, supportive workplace with a family-oriented culture so you can enjoy an excellent work/life balance!
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Full-Time Opportunity, 4 or 5 days/week, your choice!
- Very busy practice; you will be busy from Day 1!
- 2-3 days Mohs, 1-2 days General Dermatology
- Dermatology Specific EMR in place
- Excellent work environment with skilled administrative and support staff to make your workflow efficient
- Excellent base salary plus % of collections
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Matching 401K, paid CME and more!
This opportunity is located near superior neighborhoods, schools, shopping, less than 1 hour to beautiful beaches, outdoor activities and more!
Ready to have a confidential conversation? Contact me directly today with your CV via email at Robyn@mydermrecruiter.com
or contact Robyn Stockhorst at 636-239-1787 ext: 5 for immediate consideration.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 500 Dermatology Jobs Nationwide! We are the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help!
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Direct: 636-239-1787 Ext. 5