We are working with a practice in Ocala, FL
looking to accommodate an a BC Dermatologist / Fellowship trained Mohs Surgeon. Seeking a physician due to the demand in the area, and untapped potential. Join a team of 6 providers, and work for a practice that truly cares for their physicians and patients.
Located just a little over an hour from Tampa, and Orlando! Ocala offers an average temperature year round of 72 degrees, making it an ideal climate to enjoy year round outdoor activities. There is no shortage of recreational activities. Ocala also offers great housing, and cost of living. You are also only 90 minutes from both the Atlanta and Gulf Coasts!
Highlights of this company and opportunity include:
- Full-time, 2-3 days of Mohs and 1-2 days a week of Medical Dermatology.
- 8-9 Mohs cases a day
- EMR in place
- Fully support staff in place
- Current physicians are seeing 35-40 patients a day on average. Work at your comfort level.
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Matching 401K,
- Help relocation depending on circumstances
- Positive, supportive workplace with a family oriented culture, allowing you a productive work/life balance
- Compensation package including a base salary, of $350-400k+ plus production based bonus plan
Email your CONFIDENTIAL CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com
or call (636) 239-1787 Ext. 4
to learn more!
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: (636) 239-1787 ext: 4
Cell: (636) 390-3508