North Dakota—Bismarck Practice Seeking Dermatologist & Offering Sign-On Bonus
myDermRecruiter is actively recruiting a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to add to our client's current collegial group of two physicians, three mid-levels, one Dermatopathologist and one physician currently providing MOHS.
About this Position:
- 4-4.5 days per week
- Flexible scheduling to fit your needs
- Ideal candidate would be a general dermatologist with group support for individual specialty interests
- Interest in Pediatric Dermatology would be a plus
- Nationally competitive 2-year salary guarantee
- Comprehensive Physician Benefits package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance, and NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Sign-on bonus
- Prioritizes patient-centered values
- Provides a full range of dermatologic services
- State-of-the-Art Technology—Candela V-Beam, Phototherapy unit
- Surgical procedures are available to the level you are comfortable performing
Bismarck is the capital of North Dakota and lands in the top five places to retire in the state, according to Niche.com. You're sure to enjoy living and working in a state without income tax, too!
Bismarck is a warm and welcoming city offering various eateries, parks, museums, historical sites and even the Dakota Zoo!
Driving slightly over one hundred miles north to Minot, North Dakota will take you to the Minot International Airport for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Apply?
Please contact Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext. 170
or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.
All inquiries are strictly confidential!
Looking for a similar position in a different part of the U.S.? Check out more job openings on our website today! www.myDermRecruiter.com