Staten Island, NY Dermatology Group Seeking Mohs Surgeon!
Job # 12573205
Renowned for its museums, historic landmarks, beaches and parkland—including the City’s largest forest preserve in the Staten Island Greenbelt. Across the harbor from Manhattan is an island of adventure, curiosities, great food, and natural spaces. A free ferry ride away, Staten Island is home to several cultural attractions, world-class shopping and accommodations, restaurants, and so much more
is representing a very successful Dermatology practice in Staten Island. Group is rapidly growing and adding a Mohs Surgeon/General Dermatologist to their team. Physician will see 70-80% Mohs patients (initially) with a combination of cosmetics, general dermatology and excisions. The opportunity to perform 100% Mohs is expected to happen quickly. Practice is seeking a Board Certified Dermatologist/Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon.
- Very busy group, with large volume of internal and external referrals to the practice for Mohs Surgery
- Full schedule, work 4 or 5 days/week
- Currently 8-12 Mohs cases/day and growing
- Mohs lab on site
- Guarantee base salary plus high percentage of collections
- Sign On Bonus
- Full benefits package including malpractice, CME, medical, dental, vision, 401K, disability, life insurance and more
Please forward your confidential CV to Robyn@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Robyn Stockhorst directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 5
to learn more.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Direct: 636-239-1787 Ext. 5
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com