Staten Island, NY Dermatology Group Seeking Mohs Surgeon!
Renowned for its museums, historic landmarks, beaches and parkland—including the City’s largest forest preserve in the Staten Island Greenbelt. Across the harbor from Manhattan is an island of adventure, curiosities, great food, and natural spaces. A free ferry ride away, Staten Island is home to several cultural attractions, world-class shopping and accommodations, restaurants, and so much more
is representing a very successful Dermatology practice in Staten Island. The group is rapidly growing and adding a Mohs Surgeon/General Dermatologist to their team. The Physician will see 70-80% Mohs patients (initially) with a combination of cosmetics, general dermatology and excisions. The opportunity to perform 100% Mohs is expected to happen quickly. The practice is seeking a Board Certified Dermatologist/Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon.
- A very busy group, with a large volume of internal and external referrals to the practice for Mohs Surgery
- Full schedule, work 4 or 5 days/week
- Currently 8-12 Mohs cases/day and growing
- Mohs lab on site
- A guaranteed base salary plus a high percentage of collections
- Sign-On Bonus
- Full benefits package including malpractice, CME, medical, dental, vision, 401K, disability, life insurance and more
Please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry Ferguson directly at 636.239.1787, Ext 110
to learn more.