Northern California Group adding Dermatology Experienced Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Excellent opportunity for a Dermatology experienced Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to join a practice that is located in one of the fastest growing cities in California, Brentwood. Beautiful location that offers hiking trails, boating/fishing, wineries, shopping, historical sites, farmers markets and you-pick farms that provide year-round harvests. Group offers an established patient base so no ramp up time. You will be busy on day one.
- High Income potential (earn a guarantee salary, then transition to production-based compensation
- Full benefits package including health, CME, malpractice and tail coverage, 401K, license and membership dues, short and long-term disability
- Full-time opportunity, work at 2 locations (40 minutes apart)
- Enjoy seeing patients for general dermatology (cosmetics is optional)
- Candidate must feel comfortable working autonomously at times
- Entrepreneurial group; super flexible
- EMR system is Advanced Practice Technology
Join a warm and welcoming community where neighbors and merchants greet you by name. Easy access to surrounding cities and only one hour from Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose.
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 110 to learn more.
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 110