Washington Dermatology Private Practice adding Experienced Nurse Practitioner
** HIGH INCOME POTENTIAL - EARN $200K+ **
This area has a small town/suburban feel and is located on the West Shore of Puget Sound opposite of Seattle. This area offers great outdoor activities in the summer months including hiking, boating, yachting, farmer's markets and is rated as one of the best places to live in Washington.
This well-established private practice is adding an Experienced Nurse Practitioner due to expansion/growth of the practice. Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years Dermatology Nurse Practitioner experience to be considered for this opportunity.
- Position offers a high income potential based on production, easily earn $200K+
- Work only 4 days/week and enjoy your time off relaxing by the water
- Candidate must feel comfortable working at 1-2 locations, 30 minutes apart (3 days at one location/1 day at a second location)
- Very reputable and established private practice with excellent support staff
- Busy group, currently booking new patients 3 months in advance. Group has on average over 100 new patients per week so you will be busy on day one!
- Enjoy seeing patients for general dermatology
- Group offers a full benefits package including health, CME, malpractice, vacation and more
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 110
to learn more.
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 110