Long Island Dermatology Practice seeking Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Beautiful Long Island, New York offers world-renowned beaches with white sand, boardwalks, shore-side dining, and spectacular sunsets and sunrises. Enjoy your spare time scuba diving, kayaking, fishing, and surfing.
A premier dermatology practice on Long Island is adding a Dermatology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner that has a passion for Dermatology. The practice is open to a candidate with 1.5+ years of Dermatology professional experience (previously worked in a Dermatology practice). Group offers extensive training in cosmetics.
- Full-time opportunity, work 4 or 5 days a week, your choice!
- Candidate must be flexible and able to work 1-2 evenings a week until 7:00 pm
- Work at 1-3 locations, all on Long Island
- Candidate must be willing to commute to offices which may not offer public transit
- Enjoy seeing patients for general, surgical and cosmetics
- Lucrative salary - earn base salary plus production-based bonus, earn $200K+
- Full benefits including health, 401K, CME, life insurance, disability, generous holiday schedule, PTO, dental, vision, and more
This is a well-established and fast-paced multi-physician dermatology practice that is seeking a candidate with a positive attitude and excellent patient care.
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 110 to learn more.
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.