Billings, MT Dermatology Practice is seeking a Dermatologist
Join a prestigious private practice in Billings, Montana! Opportunity for partnership and ownership! Do you want to practice Mohs? Great! No Fellowship required.
The current physician is planning for succession and is looking to retire in the next 5-10 years. This is an opportunity to join, become a partner in the practice, and become sole owner. You will receive a great quality of life, flexibility and autonomy day one. The office is fully equipped with support staff and a physician assistant who welcomes a new Dermatologist to the practice. This is a high volume practice, and you may choose to practice at your own pace. The practice is highly sought after in the area and is well established.
- Opportunity to perform 1 day a week of Mohs (optional) & No Mohs Fellowship required. There is also the potential to build the Mohs to be more than 1 day a week.
- Practice your choice of Medical, General, and Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics - the office is equipped with everything that you will need.
- Receive fully experienced support staff to help you
- Work part-time, or full-time, 3-5 days a week (No weekends)
- Practice will pay for all membership dues, and Montana Medical Licensing
- Full Benefits, CME, Malpractice, and Retirement is offered
- Receive a guaranteed base salary + and a % of collections
- Providers are typically seeing 30-45 patients a day on average
- This practice has a good relationship with a local hospital, and you will receive daily outside referrals to your practice.
Billings, MT is Montana’s largest city, with a metro population of 170,498. Billings is growing quickly with a strong economy, and serves as the regional medical corridor for our 4-state area as well as a hub for retail & wholesale trade, finance, transportation, culture, and entertainment.
Yellowstone National Park
is a short drive away. Billings Trail Net offers 45 miles of multi-use trails and 25 miles of street bike lanes. Arts and culture also abound with the Billings Symphony, Montana Blues Festival, Alberta Bair Theatre, Montana Fair, and more. Enjoy great local restaurants, farmer’s markets, and many award-winning microbreweries. Catch a minor league Billings Mustangs baseball or Billings Bulls hockey game. Golfers, boaters, rock climbers, campers, hunters, skiers, trout fishermen, and snowmobile enthusiasts will also love living here. Billings boasts a four-season climate with year-round sunshine and stunning mountain vistas.
For further information or immediate consideration, please email your CV directly to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com
or call 636-239-1787 ext. 140
for further details.