NEW YORK Dermatology Group adding Stellar Mohs Surgeon
** Mohs/Cosmetics/General Dermatology & Excisions **
Premier Dermatology Practice located in both New York and New Jersey is seeking a Board Certified/Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon to become their next top-rated physician in the area. This is a well-established, fast-paced multi-physician practice with both internal and external patient referrals to keep you busy right away.
- Expect to see 50-60% Mohs initially with a combination of cosmetics, general dermatology and excisions
- 7-8 Mohs cases/day now and growing
- Group has a Mohs lab on site
- Candidate must be flexible and work at 1-3 locations and open to commuting to offices which may not offer public transit
- High income potential - earn a guaranteed base salary plus high percentage of collections
- Full benefits package including malpractice, health, dental/vision options, 401K, life, disability and more
Stunning skyline, Broadway shows, famous landmarks and some of the best restaurants in the world are just a few of the attractions in this area.
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 110
to learn more.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 110
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com