New Jersey Dermatology Practice is seeking Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
** HIGH INCOME POTENTIAL - Earn $200K+/Year **
This location was voted the best place to live in Bergen County. Ridgewood, New Jersey is a great town to raise a family. Welcoming community where everyone helps each other out. Excellent schools that are rated A+. This area is nestled between Brooklyn and Queens and offers great restaurants, shopping and is less than one hour from New York City.
A premier dermatology practice is adding a Dermatology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner that has a passion for Dermatology. Practice is open to a candidate with 1+ year of Dermatology experience. Group offers extensive training in cosmetics.
- Full-time opportunity, work 4 or 5 days/week, your choice!
- Candidate must be flexible and able to work 1-2 evenings/week until 7:00 pm
- Work at 1-3 locations, all on Long Island
- Candidate must be willing to commute to offices which may not offer public transit
- Enjoy seeing patients for general, surgical and cosmetics
- Lucrative salary - earn base salary plus production based bonus, earn $200K+
- Full benefits including health, 401K, CME, life insurance, disability, generous holiday schedule, PTO, dental, vision and more
This is a well-established and fast-paced multi-physician dermatology practice that is seeking a candidate with a positive attitude and excellent patient care.
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 110 to learn more.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 110
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com