Jacksonville, FL Dermatology Group adding Experienced Surgical NP/PA To Join Growing Practice!
is actively interviewing Experienced Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants for our client in beautiful Jacksonville, FL. St. John's County has been featured in multiple publications, being named one of the best places to live in the nation! Enjoy diverse and welcoming neighborhoods with affordable housing, low traffic and great schools, with St. John's County school district named #1 in the state. Enjoy beautiful beaches only minutes away along with fishing, sailing, and many great attractions in downtown Jacksonville!
This private practice Dermatology Group is looking for a team-oriented, hard working and caring NP/PA to join their team. Group is adding provider due to patient demand and group expansion.
- 1 year of surgical experience required, can include plastic surgery, assisting with Mohs surgery, or general surgery experience
- Work 5 days/week, no weekends!
- Looking for a team oriented, hard working candidate with a passion for Dermatology
- Dermatology-specific EMR system currently in place
- Competitive compensation including productivity bonuses!
- Full Benefits including health, CME/PTO and more!
For further details, call Zach Wissman at (636) 239-1787 ext: 160 or email your CV directly to zach@myDermRecruiter.com for immediate consideration.