Amazing MOHS opportunity near Houston, TX!
** Enjoy NO state income taxes in TEXAS **
Highlights of this company and opportunity include:
This amazing Mohs opportunity is with a well established private practice in near Kingwood Texas. They are actively seeking a Board Certified Dermatologist / Fellowship trained Mohs Surgeon to join their team due to growth and patient demand! Enjoy performing Mohs surgery, General Medical Dermatology and Cosmetics if desired. Kingwood is located just north of Houston and this amazing community is a great place to live and has so many things to offer. Enjoy shopping, golfing, fine dining, great neighborhoods with good schools.
- See patients for a mix of Mohs Surgery + General Medical Dermatology
- Can expect to preform 8 -10 Mohs Surgeries per day (2-3 days per week)
- Flexible schedule offering 4-5 days per week - your choice!
- Mohs Lab with excellent support staff in place; your specific requests and additions to labs and staff are welcome!
- Very Lucrative Compensation Package! Guaranteed Base Salary + Production Bonuses
- Sign On Bonus & Paid Relocation allowance!
- Partnership / Ownership opportunity
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, 401K, CME and more!
Ready to have a confidential conversation? Contact me directly today with your CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact David Dickens
at 636-239-1787 ext: 130
for immediate consideration.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Direct: (636) 239-1787 Ext 130
Cell: (530) 329-6179
Fax: (636) 216-8162