Prestigious Physician-Owned Dermatology Practice in Birmingham, AL is seeking a Dermatologist!
Birmingham has so much to offer and deserves a closer look. What you’ll find will surprise you! The real estate market is healthy with significant metro growth, but still very affordable! Plenty of educational opportunities with top Universities and excellent top-ranked public and private schools. The city ranks as an important regional business center with medical as a leading industry. Birmingham offers a diverse cultural and entertainment landscape, as well as a diverse and award-winning dining scene. Amazing outdoor opportunities abound with hiking, biking, boating, and hunting. Enjoy four seasons with a mild winter. Close proximity to the sugar-white sand beaches of the Gulf Coast and the beautiful Great Smoky mountains. Paddle or float the Cahaba River, which is one of the most biodiverse in the country, flowing right through the city.
This is an opportunity to join a Prestigious Physician-owned private practice located in Birmingham, AL. One of the physicians is relocating out of state leaving an opportunity for a Dermatologist to walk into a ready-made and full Dermatology practice. Opportunity to perform medical, cosmetic, surgical and pediatric dermatology. If you want to be busy from day one and have an outstanding support system and resources, then this physician-owned Dermatology practice is for you!
Overview of Practice:
- Excellent earning potential
- Well-run practice with separate billing, call-center, office manager and business manager
- Offering medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology for children and adults
- Currently 2 locations with full support and 2 surgical suites.
- Skin Care Boutique with a knowledgeable skin-care professional
- Excellent payor mix
- Top Allergan, Galderma and Merz company
- Top Coolsculpting Company
- Focus in your choice of General, Medical, Surgical Dermatology, and Cosmetics or do them All
- In Alabama, only physicians can inject Botox and Fillers and perform ablative procedures
- Practice 4-5 days per week
- A full suite of lasers and a full-service spa which offers great cross-referral
- Receive plenty of support from competent Medical Assistants who scribe and chart for you.
- Callback nurse, Phlebotomist, Biologic Coordinator, Light therapy Suite
- EMR system: Nextech
- Opportunity to participate in Clinical Research
- Receive Vacation, Sick Leave, and CME
- Full Benefits, including health, dental, and vision
- Short -term and Long-term disability provided
- 401k + contribution and Profit sharing
- Receive a Sign-on Bonus or Relocation Assistance based on circumstances
- Amazing marketing support, with marketing coordinators in place
- Receive a starting guarantee salary + % of collections - future long-term potential of $500-700k+ annually and drive your own success
This is an immediate opening! If you are interested or have any questions, please call Stephen Gubbels
: (636) 239-1787 ext: 140 or email Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: (636) 239-1787 ext: 140
Cell: (636) 390-3508