Birmingham Alabama Dermatology Group seeking Physician (Dermatologist)
Thinking about moving to Alabama? Then check out Birmingham! The cost of living in Birmingham is low. According to a recent study by Forbes and Kiplinger, Birmingham ranks as the 12th most affordable metro area and fifth most affordable for renters. There is plenty to do right in the city. Feeling adventurous, then check out Oak Mountain where you can paddleboat, or go zip lining at Red Mountain and tube floating down the Cahaba River. The best part? You don't have to leave the Birmingham city limits to experience the great outdoors. If you’re looking for something a little less strenuous, people are always at Railroad Park, a 19-acre green space with ponds, a small skate park and a canopied plaza that’s smack dab in the middle of downtown.
Join a prestigious and established practice located near the city of Birmingham. A collegiate group of 4 providers are welcoming a new physician to the practice! Hiring on an additional Dermatologist due to the untapped potential, and plenty of volume to support an incoming physician. Group is well known for taking care of their patients and providers!
- The group is seeking an additional provider due to growth.
- Work 3-5 days per week, your choice
- Generous base salary of $350k+, along with bonuses!
- Team oriented, down to earth group of providers seek like-minded individual to help care for their patients
- Full support from well trained medical assistants and office staff
- An excellent management team in place to keep you efficient
- Full Benefits, 401k + Matching, profit sharing, and CME
- Paid Relocation
- Sign-on Bonus
- Partnership Opportunity!
Contact us today to learn more! Email your confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com