Boise, ID Dermatologist is Retiring and Seeking a Physician to Takeover Successful Practice!
** General Dermatology and Mohs**
myDermRecruiter is currently interviewing an energetic, talented and entrepreneurial Board Certified Dermatologist/ Mohs Surgeon to lead our client's practice in Boise, Idaho.
The current provider is seeking to retire within two years and desires to find the right fit to take over. If you are excited about the potential to put your stamp on this practice, then this is the right opportunity for you! This group has set aside an excellent budget for marketing a new physician and is excited to assist in growing your career and announce your arrival.
Additional Highlights of this opportunity include:
Boise, Idaho has never missed a ranking on Top 100 Best Places to Live list, not to mention numerous other Livability rankings. Boise helps set the cultural tone of the state, offering a rich collection of amenities from parks and restaurants to museums and music venues. Many of the schools in town are highly rated.
- Single physician practice with 3 well trained, autonomous PAs
- Customize your own schedule with your desired mix of Medical, Cosmetic and Surgical Dermatology
- Work 4-5 days a week; your choice from one location.
- Offering a highly competitive guaranteed base with opportunity for collections
- Full benefits package including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and vacation time.
For immediate consideration, contact Pam Pavely direct at 636.239.1787 Ext. 200
or email your CV to pam@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are held confidential and candidates NEVER
pay a fee for our services!