Premier Opportunity for Dermatologist in Jackson County, Mississippi with Established Practice
is actively recruiting for a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving, well-established practice in the heart of South! Practice has two (2) office locations, located midway between New Orleans and Mobile, AL.
This a premiere opportunity for an employed physician, partnership or ownership track. There are several options for this group, as Physician owner is absolutely flexible on employment structure and timing for the right candidate. Current Physician owner is in the sunset of his career, and offering clinical autonomy and opportunity for provider to be their own boss!
Join a team of established providers (who have had no turnover in both offices) in delivering high quality, comprehensive dermatological care to an incredibly loyal patient base.
- See patients for medical and surgical dermatology - cosmetics, if desired! Both bread&butter dermatology and complex cases keep providers excited about the casemix.
- See 30-40 patients/day, work 4-5 days/week, YOUR CHOICE!
- EMA for EMR
- Professional and experienced administrative and clinical support staff; provider will have access to at least 2 experienced Medical Assistants
- Excellent compensation package
- Strong benefits - generous CME allowance, paid vacation, 401K and more
Enjoy a balanced lifestyle amid southern hospitality and small-town charm. Located in a culturally-rich coastal town, surrounded by shops, restaurants and local businesses. Top name entertainment with casinos.
Excellent public school system, and top-notch private school options. This location is truly a hidden gem within the South and minutes from year-round activities such as golf, boating, fishing, and beautiful beaches.
Kathleen E. Tait
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636.239.1787 Ext. 170