Philadelphia, PA-Home of the Liberty Bell-Dermatologist Opportunity Immediately Available!
Job # 12880309
is representing a full-time opportunity for a Dermatologist Physician in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Join a respectable and busy practice. Physician is being added due to the growth of the practice.
Philadelphia is one of the most historic cities in America. Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, where the Constitution and Declaration of Independence were signed. Both are part of Independence National Historic Park. Philadelphia also boasts some outstanding art museums, including the Rodin Museum. From great museums, restaurants, parks and shopping, Philly is the best to live!
- See patients for medical, surgical and cosmetic Dermatology.
- Established patient base. Busy from day 1!
- Full-Time opportunity, work 4-5 days/week - your choice!
- Excellent work environment and support staff
- Highly competitive salary - base salary plus bonus production
- Full Benefits including premium health package for you and your family, CME, personal days, vacation days and more
Ready for a confidential interview? Please contact Robyn Stockhorst at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 or email CV to Robyn@mydermrecruiter.com. All inquiries are strictly confidential!
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Direct: 636-239-1787 Ext. 150
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com