Upstate, New York Dermatology Group adding Mohs Surgeon
** 20 miles from the Pennsylvania Border **
Exciting new opportunity in Upstate, New York for a Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon. Join a very successful, stable and growing Dermatology practice only 20 miles north of the Pennsylvania Border. The group is seeking a candidate willing to do Mohs/General Dermatology initially, with Mohs growing over time. Huge volume opportunity with an excellent referral base.
This group has an excellent reputation and has grown over the years due to referrals from their happy patients. Join a team of 8 providers rotating throughout this location. You will have the cultural advantages of a city combined with the natural rural beauty. Enjoy ski resorts, golf courses, water sports and historic venues with comedy, festivals and live entertainment.
- This highly lucrative opportunity offers base salary first year, then a high percentage of collections
- New addition of Mohs Lab
- 2 days general dermatology/2 days Mohs to start, as Mohs increases, general dermatology will decline
- Full-Time opportunity, work 4 days a week
- Beautiful, well-equipped offices with superior support staff (Medical Assistant and Histotech) to keep you happy and efficient!
- Very welcoming, friendly and collegial group
- No ramp-up time here! Be busy on day one
- Full benefits package including malpractice, medical, dental, 401K and more
For more information, please contact Terry Ferguson at 636.239.1787 Ext 110
or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 110
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com