Long Island, NY- Private Practice seeking Dermatology Physician
Open to 2021 Residents or Experienced Physicians!
is actively recruiting a Board Certified, General Dermatologist to join a modern, PRIVATELY-OWNED Dermatology practice located in the center of Long Island, NY. Long Island is known for its rich history and diverse culture, all within 90 minutes from New York City. The culture of this office is autonomous with a tradition of camaraderie and excellence in patient care.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Private practice, physician-owned, with partnership and seat on the Board available after 3 years
- The practice focuses on medical and surgical dermatology - no cosmetics
- Opening due to growth and patient demand
- This practice prides themselves on offering a great deal of autonomy. You will work directly with the practice manager to set up your schedule and direct staff to fit your needs
- Receive the greater of a generous guaranteed base salary or up to 48% production-based income
- Full benefits include 3 weeks paid vacation, 1 week paid leave for CME, paid sick leave, Medical/Dental/Vision premiums paid 80% by practice for you and your family. 401k with profit sharing begins after 1 year
- Open to PGY-4 residents and experienced MD or DO; ready to interview immediately
For immediate consideration, contact Pam Pavely direct at 636.239.1787 Ext. 150
or email your CV to pam@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are held confidential and candidates NEVER
pay a fee for our services!