Long Island, NY- Independent Private Practice seeking Dermatology Physician
is actively recruiting a Board Certified, General Dermatologist to join a modern, PRIVATELY OWNED Dermatology practice located in the center of Long Island, NY. Long Island is known for its rich history and diverse culture, all within 90 minutes from New York City. The culture of this office is autonomous with a tradition of camaraderie and excellence in patient care.
** OPEN TO 2020 RESIDENTS! **
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Private practice, physician-owned, with partnership and seat on the Board available after 3 years
- The practice focuses on medical and surgical dermatology
- Opening due to growth and patient demand
- Located in a beautiful area with a small-town feel that offers something for everyone, including great beaches, parks, restaurants, affordable housing, and friendly communities
- Work directly with practice manager to set up your schedule and direct staff to fit your needs
- Receive the greater of a generous guaranteed base salary or up to 48% production-based income
- Full benefits include 3 weeks paid vacation, 1 week paid leave for CME, paid sick leave, Medical/Dental/Vision premiums paid 80% by practice for you and your family. 401k with profit sharing begins after 1 year
- Open to 2020 residents and experienced MD or DO; ready to interview immediately
For immediate consideration, contact Pam Pavely direct at 636.239.1787 Ext. 200 or email your CV to Pam@myDermRecruiter.com
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636.239.1787 Ext. 200
is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a career opportunity or need to recruit a talented provider to your practice, we can help!