East Texas Private Practice Seeking BC/BE Dermatologist
is actively recruiting for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join our client's private practice in Gregg County, Texas. This is a premier opportunity with a well-established family-run private practice. Group has a long-standing, well-established patient base, where the provider would be busy from Day 1! Partnership track available! The practice offers full-service dermatological care for patients, with a strong focus on the customer experience and encouraging patients to be active participants in their care.
Additional highlights include:
- Seeking 80% medical dermatology and 20% cosmetics
- Flexible schedule, open to Part-Time or Full-Time, three to five (3-5) days/week
- Newly constructed, 14,000 SF office setting with modern finishes and full, independent on-site lab
- The provider would see 35 patients a day
- Exceptionally well-trained support staff
- Competitive base salary, guaranteed the first year
- Full benefits package
A beautiful community that offers top-notch, private and public schools, lakefront living, rolling hills and landscape unlike any other area throughout the state of Texas.
For further information, please contact Kathleen Tait at 636.239.1787, Ext. 170
or email your confidential CV to Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com