East Texas, Private Practice Seeking BC/BE Derm/DermPath
is actively recruiting for a Board Certified Dermatologist/Fellowship Trained Dermatopathologist to join our client's private practice in Gregg County, Texas. This is an excellent group - Physician owned, well respected, very busy and welcoming culture. The group is very team-oriented and treats staff like family. The practice offers full-service dermatological care, focused on exceptional patient experience.
Additional highlights include:
- MUST be both a Board-Certified Dermatologist and Dermatopathology Fellowship Trained
- Seeking two (2) days/week general derm and remainder of week spent on DermPath
- Flexible schedule, open to Part-Time or Full-Time, three to five (3-5) days/week
- Newly constructed, 14,000 SF office setting with modern finishes and full, independent on-site lab
- Experienced support staff with three (3) expertly trained histotechs
- Competitive base salary, guarantee the first year
- Full benefits package
A beautiful community that offers top-notch, private and public schools, lakefront living, rolling hills and landscape unlike any other area in the state.
For further information, please contact Kathleen Tait at 636.239.1787, Ext. 170
or email your confidential CV to Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com
Dermatology Recruitment Consultant
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 170