Texas—Dermatologist/Dermatopathologist Needed at East Texas Private Practice
**No state income taxes in Texas!
is actively recruiting for a Board-Certified Dermatologist/Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologist
to join our client's private practice in Gregg County, Texas. This is an excellent physician owned, well-respected, very busy and welcoming group. Everyone has a team oriented focus here!
- MUST be both a Board-Certified Dermatologist and Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologist
- Flexible schedule, open to part or full-time, three to five (3-5) days per week
- Two days per week provide general derm and spend the remainder of week on DermPath
- New, large office setting with modern finishes and full, independent on-site lab
- Experienced support staff with three expertly trained histotechs
- Competitive compensation package - guaranteed first-year salary!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Phenomenal support staff in place including skilled medical assistants and administrative professionals
A beautiful community that offers top-notch, private and public schools, lakefront living, rolling hills, and a landscape unlike any other area in the state.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!