Pennsylvania Dermatology Private Practice adding outstanding Dermatologist
** Southern Pennsylvania - 90 minutes from Philadelphia **
Known as the White Rose City, this small metro area is just a short drive from the Maryland-Pennsylvania border and offers plenty of shopping, dining, historical sites and parks. This location was ranked by U.S. News as one of the best places to live.
Our client is adding a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to their growing team. This successful Dermatology Private Practice provides state-of-the art dermatology services for their patients, including medical and surgical treatments and skin cancer prevention and treatment. Join a team of one physician, 2 nurse practitioners and an Aesthetician who work well together.
- Enjoy seeing patients for medical dermatology (cosmetics is optional)
- Be supported by two Medical Assistants who are experienced and trained
- One location, work out of 3-4 exam rooms
- Group is flexible with candidate wanting Part-Time or Full-Time, 2-5 days/week
- Earn a highly competitive base salary plus percentage of collections
- Full benefits package
Great location to raise a family. Excellent schools and within close proximity to major airports without everyday traffic. Very affordable cost of living. Easy access to larger cities such as Baltimore (45 min) and Washington, DC (90 min).
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 110
to learn more.