Excellent Opportunity for an Experienced Dermatology or Plastic Surgery Nurse Practitioner
** Northeastern Indiana **
Do you have 1+ years of Dermatology or Plastic Surgery Nurse Practitioner experience? This may be the job for you!
is representing a great opportunity in Fort Wayne, Indiana for a Dermatology or Plastic Surgery Nurse Practitioner with 1+ years of experience (previously worked in a practice). Enjoy working with a physician-owned practice that is well established and respected in the area.
This beautiful community is well known for the amazing people that live there. A very welcoming area that will have you feeling like family. This town has a lot to offer including great restaurants, established retail stores, semi-pro sports teams, and excellent cost of living.
The practice is seeking a highly ethical and experienced Nurse Practitioner with either Dermatology or Plastic Surgery experience (1+ years).
- Practice general dermatology
- Work 4 days a week, but can accommodate 5 days if you choose
- Practice out of 1-2 office locations (close proximity)
- Work with 7+ providers
- Be supported by experienced and trained support staff
- Receive an annual base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Full benefits package including malpractice, CME, 401K, medical, dental, licensing, PTO
Fort Wayne was named the fifth safest city in America. Great place to raise a family. Enjoy walking, jogging or cycling the paths that follow the city's three rivers and parks.
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 110
to learn more.