Privately Owned Dermatology Group adding Physician
** Northwest Florida, Emerald Coast **
This new opportunity is for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist located on the beautiful Florida Panhandle with white-sand beaches, nature trails, and family-friendly beaches.
is interviewing physicians for a privately-owned Dermatology Group that is growing and needs your help. This well-established and reputable practice offers full-service dermatology care for all ages. Group is currently booked out 6-8 weeks.
- Practice out of 4 locations (15 min to 1 hour apart)
- Group provides transportation for further clinics
- Enjoy working 4 to 4.5 days a week
- Practice General Dermatology, seeing 35+ patients a day, 4 exam rooms
- Be supported by 3 experienced and trained support staff (Medical Assistants/Scribe)
- Join a collegial team of 5 providers
- High competitive base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Full benefits package including Health, 401K, malpractice, CME, 3 weeks PTO, generous holiday time off
The area is a paradise for water enthusiasts on the crystal blue waters with boating, fishing, swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding, and sailing. Enjoy lunch and dinner specials of fresh, locally caught seafood.
I am happy to discuss this opportunity with you. Please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 110 to learn more.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 110
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com