Great Falls, MT Opening for Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon
myDermRecruiter is representing an outstanding opportunity for a Fellowship trained Mohs Physician, to join a well-established and collegial group of providers at a quality group located near Great Falls, Montana.
Great Falls Montana is a family-oriented city on the Missouri River offering all types of outdoor and recreational activities. Living in Great Falls offers residents a dense suburban feel with above-average schools and cultural diversity brought to the area by Malmstrom Air Force base.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
Employment Benefits and Perks include:
- Highly successful practice, with huge patient demand
- Enjoy practicing your choice of general dermatology, and Mohs (Mohs Surgeons must be willing to practice some general Dermatology)
- Each provider is assisted with their own team, consisted of a nurse and medical assistant
- Will have plenty of support staff
- Flexible 4-5 day a week work schedule, no weekends (8 am-5 pm)
- EMA for EMR
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Montana Licensure
- Paid Malpractice + tail
- Full medical, dental, vision, and more!
- Disability & Life insurance
- 403b plan with 5% match and additional pre-tax savings programs
For immediate consideration, contact Pam Pavely direct at 636.239.1787 Ext. 200
or email your CV to pam@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are held confidential and candidates NEVER
pay a fee for our services!