Dermatologist needed in Great Falls, MT
myDermRecruiter s representing an outstanding opportunity for a General Dermatologist to join a well-established and collegial group of providers at a quality group located near Great Falls, Montana
Montana group adding Dermatologist
Employment Benefits and Perks include:
- Highly successful practice with huge patient demand and opportunity for a high volume of procedures
- Great provider partners invested in providing the best patient care
- Each provider is assisted with their own team, consisted of a nurse and medical assistant
- Will have plenty of support staff
- Flexible 4-5 day a week work schedule, no weekends (8 am-5 pm)
- EMA for EMR
- Guaranteed salary with production incentives and opportunity for generous income
- Generous Sign-on/Relocation Bonus
- Paid Montana Licensure
- Paid Malpractice + tail
- Full medical, dental, vision, and more!
- Disability & Life insurance
- 403b plan with 5% match and additional pre-tax savings programs
Great Falls Montana is a family-oriented city on the Missouri River offering all types of outdoor and recreational activities. Living in Great Falls offers residents a dense suburban feel with above-average schools and cultural diversity brought to the area by Malmstrom Air Force base.
For immediate consideration, contact Pam Pavely direct at 636.239.1787 Ext. 200
or email your CV to pam@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are held confidential and candidates NEVER
pay a fee for our services!