Board-Certified Dermatologist Opportunity in Alabama!
* Northern Alabama - 15 miles from Tennessee border *
This is one of the fastest-growing cities in Alabama that can offer you a relaxing lifestyle. The area is Nationally recognized for its school system and has been rated as "a Top 100 place to live". You can experience the charm of a big city without the big city hassles.
is actively interviewing Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologists for our client in Madison, Alabama. This office is located within the medical community, very busy and needs your help. Due to patient growth, the group has decided to open a new office. This is a professionally run, physician-owned and patient-focused group.
- Position offers a 4.5 day a workweek, open to a candidate wanting part-time
- Enjoy seeing patients for medical, surgical and cosmetics
- Experienced and trained administrative and clinical support staff to keep you on schedule
- Sign-on Bonus
- An excellent compensation package of a base salary with a percentage of collections
- Core benefits including malpractice, CME, 401K, medical, dental, vacation, and more
Enjoy the southern charm and hospitality this area is known for while providing you an excellent work/life balance.
I am happy to discuss this opportunity with you. Please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 110
to learn more.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 110