Memphis, TN Dermatology Group seeking a Dermatologist!
The Wall Street Journal named Memphis
as one of the top cities in terms of livability among Nashville, Brooklyn, and Portland. It is described at the best work/play mix. One of the things that makes Memphis so attractive to people who are relocating is the low cost of living. From the price of dinner, the utilities of a household and the cost of real estate itself to the price of other goods and services. If you love to travel, the international airport is just minutes outside of downtown.
An established Dermatology group located in Memphis, TN
is seeking to accommodate a Medical Dermatologist. Take over an established practice for a retiring physician with an established patient base. Be a solo provider. Great opportunity for someone who wants to live near or in the city and be part of an established practice.
- Position offers a generous production-based guarantee of $400K as part of a highly lucrative compensation plan.
- Work 3-5 days a week-whatever fits your schedule!
- Beautiful, well-equipped offices, with superior support staff and management in place to keep you happy and efficient!
- Friendly midwest physician-owned group who puts superior patient care and the physicians who provide it, first!
- SIGN-ON BONUS; AND Student Loan Assistance Program up to $100K
- PARTNERSHIP TRACK!
Email your confidential CV to Stephen Gubbels
for immediate consideration! Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com