Pensacola, FL Dermatology Group seeking a Dermatologist!
Pensacola is the most northwestern city in the Florida panhandle and is just a few miles from the Alabama state border. The waterfront city is famous for its quartz, white-sand beaches. Its historic past offers residents a great quality of life with year-round activities, a strong employment market, and quality healthcare. The area is also a very well known vacation destination.
A Pensacola Dermatology practice is seeking to accommodate an additional Dermatologist to the practice. A physician just retired, and the practice has space and demand for 2 more Dermatologists. You will be booked out for 2+ months with patients from the start. Join 8 other providers who are very team-orientated that welcome new Dermatologists to the practice! Have the option to work out of 1 or 2 different office locations within 15 minutes of each other.
- Work 4-5 days a week with a flexible schedule
- Be booked out 2+ months from the start
- Option to supervise a midlevel provider for additional compensation
- Work from 1 or 2 offices within 15 minutes of each other
- Modernizing Medicine for EMR
- The practice is highly equipped and up to date with state-of-the-art technology (Beautiful practice!!)
- Practice your choice of General, Medical, Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Receive plenty of support from experienced MAs who will scribe and help with patient setups
- Receive terrific benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement
- Will help with relocation
- Receive an annual base salary + a % of collections
For immediate consideration or questions, please call Stephen Gubbels
or send an email to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com