Morgantown, WV - Dermatologist needed. Perfect for outdoor-enthusiast!
**$50,000+ SIGN-ON BONUS! **
is actively recruiting a Board Certified/ Board Eligible, Dermatologist to join a practice located in Morgantown, WV. Frequently voted as the best small city in the country, Morgantown is also home of West Virginia University. Don’t let its small-town charm take away from the fact this city has a vibrant nightlife, highly rated restaurants, unique arts, and plentiful shopping. For outdoor enthusiasts, there’s no shortage of adventure! Local favorite Coopers Rock State Forest provides beautiful hiking trails and overlooks. Dorsey’s Knob, one of the highest points in Monongalia County, offers panoramic views. Take a bike ride along the Caperton and Decker’s Creek Rail-Trails or a hike along the Core Arboretum, which is home to hundreds of native trees and plants
Highlights of this opportunity include:
Open to experienced MDs, DOs, or PGY4 Residents
- Physician-centric culture!; this practice provides the best flexibility and opportunities possible base on Physician’s needs
- Opening due to growth of practice
- Full time 4 days/week seeing 30-40 patients a day at your comfort level with excellent support from skilled medical assistants
- The practice focuses on medical dermatology and cosmetics
- Offering a generous base salary plus production-based bonus plan, possible relocation bonus, medical/ dental/ vision paid for 100% for the provider, matching 401K, and future opportunity to invest in the practice
For immediate consideration, contact Pam Pavely direct at 636.239.1787 Ext. 150
or email your CV to pam@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are held confidential and candidates NEVER
pay a fee for our services!