Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon needed in Pennsylvania
** Southern Pennsylvania - 90 minutes from Washington, DC **
This metro location is only 90 minutes from Washington, DC and 45 minutes from Baltimore. You will be driving the opposite of traffic with easy access to major airports. Great suburban feel for raising a family. The overall cost of living is slightly lower than the national average. Public transit is available within and around the surrounding areas.
is actively interviewing Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeons for our very successful and growing private practice in York, Pennsylvania. This group is adding a physician interested in Mohs and General/Cosmetic Dermatology. Candidate must be Board-Certified/Fellowship Trained in Mohs.
- The group is flexible and open to candidate wanting Part-Time or Full-Time
- This state-of-the-art facility offers a full spectrum of services including medical dermatology, skin cancer prevention/treatment, Mohs Micrographic surgery, Lasers, photodynamic therapy, and cryotherapy
- Enjoy seeing patients for Mohs/excisions with 2-3 days general/cosmetic dermatology
- Experienced and well-trained support staff consisting of Nurse Practitioners and licensed Aesthetician
- Position offers a very competitive salary, base plus percentage of collections
- Benefits include malpractice, CME, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
Please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 110
to learn more.