Kansas—Lucrative Opportunity for a Dermatologist with a Private Practice in Wichita - Partnership Available!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a highly reputable practice in Wichita, Kansas.
This is an incredible opportunity for a talented candidate to step into a busy, highly-regarded practice and enjoy some excellent perks like a highly lucrative compensation package, superior support from a highly collaborative team, and a whole lot more!
About the Position:
- Work from 1-2 offices; just minutes apart
- Providers currently see an average of 40-50 patients a day
- Provide your choice of General, Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Receive superior support from well-trained Medical Assistants
- Supervise mid-level providers and earn extra compensation
- Position available due to practice growth
- Lucrative guaranteed base salary plus additional incentives
- Complete benefits plan covers relocation assistance and more!
- Partnership opportunity within 1-2 years of employment
- Sign-on bonus up to $50k depending on circumstances
- Private, physician-owned practice with an exceptional reputation for providing quality patient care and physician career satisfaction
- Collegial team of providers eager to welcome a friendly new face to their team
- Currently booked out 3-4 months
- Excellent management and support staff ensure efficiency
- Modern offices equipped with the latest lasers and equipment
Wichita, Kansas, is a midwest city with a lot to offer! It was named the ninth-best U.S. city to live in by CNN and ranked the most affordable city by MSN Real Estate. Newsmax has called Wichita the most uniquely American city, too!
With lovely, well-kept neighborhoods and outstanding schools, Wichita is ideal for families and young professionals alike! You'll be just three hours from both Tulsa and Kansas City, too.
Wichita is also home to the Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport, making all your future air travel plans that much simpler!
Ready to Make a Career Move to Wichita, Kansas?
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 today. Or email your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!