Wichita, KS Dermatology Practice seeking a Dermatologist
CNN named Wichita
ninth on their list of the best U.S. cities to live in, MSN Real Estate ranked it as the number one most affordable city and Newsmax billed it as the most uniquely American city. Located 3 hours from Tulsa, OK and Kansas City, KS.
This privately physician-owned practice in Kansas has a great reputation for taking care of patients and physicians. Have the opportunity to be a partner
of the practice within 1-2 years. Join 5 other providers in Wichita who welcome a Dermatologist to the team. Focus in your choice of General, Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology. The practice offers a variety of Dermatological services. They are seeking an additional provider due to growth. The practice is booked out 3-4 months.
Highlights of opportunity include:
- Located in Wichita, with a population of 390K; superior neighborhoods, schools, shopping and more!
- Enjoy practicing general, surgical Dermatology and cosmetics, if desired; office is equipped with the latest lasers and more!
- $450k+ GUARANTEED BASE SALARY plus additional benefits and incentives.
- Enjoy excellent management, and support staff to keep you efficient.
- Work from 1-2 offices; just minutes apart
- Receive MAs and nurses who will scribe for you
- Providers are currently seeing an average of 40-50 patients a day
- Supervise mid-level providers and earn extra compensation!
- Sign-on Bonus up to $50k depending on circumstances
- Paid CME, Malpractice, Relocation, and Full Benefits
- PARTNERSHIP available after 1-2 years.
- Busy from day one, this practice is booked out 3-4 months!
For further information, please contact Stephen Gubbels
or email your CV and confidential inquiry to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com.