ACADEMIC Opportunity for General Dermatologist in Gainesville, Florida
is actively recruiting a General Dermatologist who interested in a combination of 4 clinical days and 1 day per week dedicated to research and/or clinical trials. Open to MDs, DOs with ACGME approval, or Residents.
Gainesville is a unique family-friendly, university community, well known for its exciting blend of cultural, historic and natural attractions as well as fine arts and sporting events. Home of the University of Florida “Gators”, the area draws business and convention travelers from throughout the world to state-of-the-art research, medical and conference facilities..
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Work with other collegial focused colleagues in an academic setting
- Opportunity in Gainesville but will consider Jacksonville or Ocala Villages
- Up to 5 weeks personal paid time off each year with additional allotment of time dedicated to research
- Outstanding benefits with medical/dental/vision paid for 100% for you and your entire family
- Base salary plus RVU bonus, malpractice insurance covered with no need for tail insurance
- Relocation and sign-on bonuses
- Call schedule of weekends only every 3 months
Ready to learn more about this great opportunity? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 636-239-1787 Ext. 160
for a confidential conversation!