Washington - West Sound area - Adding General Dermatology Physician
Well established private practice in Tacoma, WA is looking to accommodate an additional Dermatologist to their practice due to patient demand. This is a reputable private Dermatology practice in the West Sound region of Washington State. Live in Tacoma or Seattle. Plenty to take part in! Only a short 40-minute drive from Seattle.
- There is an open position for a full-time or part-time General Dermatologist.
- The practice is expanding to meet patient demand and establish succession planning for next-generation ownership.
- There are two offices approximately 20 minutes apart; the expectation would be for a new physician to split their time.
- The practice mix is currently 90% medical and 10% percent cosmetic.
- General Dermatologist would work 4.5 days per week caring for general, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology patients.
- Physicians currently booking out new patients 8 months in advance, mid-level providers are booking out new patients 3 months in advance.
- 3 surgery suites for Mohs and plenty of exam rooms, one of which is doubles as an additional surgery suite. Laser options include Lumenis Encore (Fractional CO2), Light Sheer hair removal, Lumenis One IPL, Fraxel Dual 1550/1927, Clear & Brilliant Laser, and Smooth Beam.
- Group continues to average over 100 or more new patients per week in the combined offices and have had that record for over 3 years.
- Compensation is a base salary plus bonus based on productivity, discussions for partnership should occur after one full year of employment.
Quaint community. Many of the locals named this town “The Martha’s Vineyard of the Pacific Northwest.” Coastal Living magazine has rated as the number one harbor town in the US. The summer months offer wonderful outdoor farmers markets, art shows, community festivals/parades, and yachting/boating, outdoor activities, and hiking.
For further information, contact us today!
For immediate consideration, contact Pam Pavely direct at 636.239.1787 Ext. 200
or email your CV to pam@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are held confidential and candidates NEVER
pay a fee for our services!